Comentarii Features · Encompasses all aspects from basic science anatomy and physiology to clinical aspects of diagnosis and treatment of peritoneal cancer · Features editors who are leading figures in the field of intraperitoneal cancer with chapters contributed by an international team of experts from North America, Europe, and elsewhere · Discusses the latest advances in the rapidly growing field of intraperitoneal cancer therapy · Appeals both to clinical oncologists surgical, peritoneal cancer how diagnosed, and medical and peritoneal cancer how diagnosed seeking a reliable and up-to-date reference Summary Intraperitoneal Cancer Therapy: Peritoneal cancer how diagnosed and Practice is one of the first books to combine the latest clinical developments in the treatment of patients with peritoneal surface disease and the scientific principles that underlie the concept of intraperitoneal cancer therapy.
The book covers basic concepts such as anatomy, physiology, pharmacology, and mathematical models of drug transport as well as practical clinical applications, highlighted with results from clinical trials and promising novel preclinical developments. The book is a state-of-the-art reference for surgical and medical oncologists interested in the treatment of carcinomatosis.
It also establishes and promotes basic and translational research interest in the field of intraperitoneal drug delivery, which has the potential to improve the outcome for this dreaded condition. Edited by two renowned surgical oncologists, it represents the definitive reference in the field of intraperitoneal cancer therapy.
- It is important to distinguish between primary ovarian cancer and metastatic tumors in the ovary because their management is different, in terms of treatment and follow-up.
- Detoxifierea organismului pe cale naturala
- Papilloma virus sulle labbra della bocca
- Managementul perioperator al unui pacient cu tumoră Krukenberg - studiu de caz
- Intraperitoneal Cancer Therapy: Principles and Practice, Oncologie - adventube.ro
- Determination of peritoneal lavage tumor marker concentrations in gastric cancer
- Testarea genetică la cancerul mamar și ovarian - Invitro Diagnostics
- peritoneale - Translation into English - examples Romanian | Reverso Context
An aparitie: Autor: Wim P. Ceelen, Edward Levine Dimensiuni: