- Papilloma Viruses
- Come si presenta il papilloma virus nelluomo
The detection of human papillomaviruses in histological preparations by using dot-blot hybridization. Rev Roum Virol.
- Laryngeal papillomatosis utah
- Apasă pentru a vedea definiția originală «papillomavirus» în dicționarul Engleză dictionary.
- A very large percentage of the population is infected with HPV.
- Virusul HPV, asimptomatic - Revista Galenus
- The juvenile laryngeal papillomatosis is the most frequent benign tumour of the larynx.
Anton G. Nucleic acid hybridization. The general principles and their application to virological diagnosis.
Detection of polynucleotide fragments using hybridization with probes labelled with digoxigenin. Nucleic acid dot blot hybridization with fragmented digoxygenin labelled probes in human papillomavirus DNA screening.
Presence of papillomavirus infections pathology of papillomatosis genital lesions of women in Romania. Rom J Virol. Popa L. Specific targeting of human papillomavirus type 16 E7 oncogene with triple-helix forming purine oligodeoxyribonucleotides.
Human papillomavirus and human cytomegalovirus DNAs presence in patients suspected of condylomatosis or papillomatosis. Is the human papillomavirus DNA present in penile warts?
Virological and immunological aspects in the juvenile laryngeal papillomatosis. Popescu C, Jucu V.
Detection of human papillomavirus gene sequences in cell lines derived from laryngeal tumors. Plesa A. Virusologie 32, 2, pp.
The development of larger cells that spontaneously escape senescence - step during the immortalization of a human cancer cell line. Bleotu C. Evaluation of TV cell line viral susceptibility using conventional cell culture techniques.
Pathology of papillomatosis European Journal of Medicine, 1,