Human papillomavirus 52 positive squamous cell carcinoma of the conjunctiva
Department of Ophthalmology, Grigore T. E-mail: moc.
We report the detection of HPV 52 in a sample taken from a year-old patient with squamous cell carcinoma of the conjunctiva of the left eye. The method used for the detection of HPV was real time polymerase chain reaction. The evolution was favorable after esophageal papilloma removal of the tumor and the patient was explained that long-term follow-up is essential to avoid recurrence.
Keywords: Conjunctiva, eye, human esophageal papilloma 52, real time polymerase chain reaction, squamous cell carcinoma Human papillomavirus HPV infection is strongly associated with anogenital tumors cervix, penis, vulva, vagina, anushead and neck cancers oral cavity, esophagus, larynxand nonmelanoma skin cancers squamous and basal cell carcinoma. The association between HPV infection and eye tumors is little explored territory.
Di Girolamo brings forward a two-hit theory that explains cancerogenesis in OSSN: The first hit is mediated by ultraviolet radiation exposure that causes genetic alteration and the second hit is mediated by HPV infection in the susceptible cells. Case Report We present a unique case of squamous cell esophageal papilloma of the conjunctiva esophageal papilloma and treated in June The year-old patient presented at esophageal papilloma Ophthalmology Department for mild stinging sensation and redness in the left eye for almost 1-year and a half.
He has been treated for the last 2 months with dexamethasone esophageal papilloma drops for scleritis by another ophthalmologist. The patient admits being a heavy smoker for almost 30 years esophageal papilloma that in his free esophageal papilloma he practices agriculture without using sunglasses.
- Există, totuși, multe alte afecțiuni benigne care pot cauza aceste simptome.
- Recomandri EUROGIN European Research Organization on Genital Infection and Neoplasia Grupele de varsta pentru vaccinarea anti-HPV: vaccinare de rutina :sustinuta din fonduri publice si private pentru fete cu varsta de 9- 14 ani vaccinare catch-up, vaccinare esophageal papilloma completare: sustinuta din fonduri publice si private pentru fete si femei cu varsta de 26 ani Recomandari ACIP Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices- Comitetul Consultativ Pentru Esophageal papilloma din USA 2 Testarea Papanicolaou, tipajul viral AND-HPV si nivelul de anticorpi nu sunt obligatorii inaintea vaccinarii la nici o varsta2 recomandari Vaccinul HPV are indicatie si pentru preventia cancerului anal si a leziunilor precanceroase anale Nu este necesar un test de sarcina inaintea vaccinarii Daca vaccinarea a fost initiata si femeia a ramas insarcinata, nu este necesara o interventie speciala; dozele ramase se vor efectua dupa nastere.
- Hpv lesion icd 10
- Pathology of the Gastrointestinal Tract: Fátima Carneiro · | Books Express
- Cancer esofagian - Tot ce trebuie să ştii | Cancer
- Riscurile și profilaxia stărilor precanceroase ale esofagului
- Human papillomavirus 52 positive squamous cell carcinoma of the conjunctiva
All other ophthalmological findings were normal. Conjunctival culture was performed before surgery, and no bacterial infection was found.
Management of squamous cell cancer for the esophagus - Definitive CRT
The CT scan of the head and neck showed no signs of tumor invasion of the orbit or the lymph nodes. The limbic lesion was removed surgically with 2 esophageal papilloma esophageal papilloma of normal tissue and diathermy of the adjacent sclera was done.
Esophageal papilloma the end, the remaining temporal defect was restored using a supero-nasal conjunctiva graft fixed in position with interrupted and surjet The excised tumor was cut into 2 fragments: One for pathology preserved in formalin and one for HPV genotyping preserved in Cobas polymerase chain reaction PCR solution and refrigerated at 4°C until processing.
Histopathology exam showed a moderate differentiated keratinized squamous cell carcinoma of the conjunctiva without koilocytosis [Figs.